Virginia Romance Writers is a state-wide chapter of the national organization, Romance Writers of America®. We are a tax-exempt, non-profit group designed for both published and aspiring writers interested in the romance genre. Our goal is to stimulate interest in the art of writing by inspiring, encouraging, educating, and providing authors, editors, agents and other related professionals to come together for the mutual benefit of everyone. VRW offers members a support and resource network complete with market information and monthly planned programs with guest speakers and a friendly atmosphere for networking among members to promote excellence and professionalism in romance writing.
Want to join? Click Membership.
Feel free to email the chapter officers for more information.
- President – Alexa Day – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President of Communications – Chan Elder – email@example.com
- Vice President of Programs – Mary Behre – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary – Tracey Livesay – email@example.com
- Treasurer – Mary Adams-Legge – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Librarian – Mary Adams-Legge
- Webmaster – email@example.com
- HOLT Medallion Coordinators – Tamra Lassiter & Callie Burdette – HOLTMedallion@gmail.com
- Fool For Love Coordinators – Megan Randall & Lynn Tayler – firstname.lastname@example.org
- PAN Liaison – Alexa Day
- PRO Liaison – Amy Ozeki
- Programs Chair – Mary Ann Clark
- Membership Chair – Alleyne Dickens
- Compliance Officer – Alida Berman